October 17, 2015, Kortrijk (Belgium), ITEMF Expo and Busworld International signed a partnership agreement to cooperate for the organization of Busworld Russia trade show in Moscow. The first edition of Busworld Russia powered by Autotrans will take place on October 25-27, 2016 at the Crocus Expo venue.
The exhibition will be held every two years, alternating with the International Commercial Vehicle Auto Show COMTRANS. The show will be organized by ITEMF Expo, a member of Messe Frankfurt and ITE Group.
Facts & Figures:
- planned exhibition space: 10,000 m2.
- number of forecasted exhibitors: over 85 companies from more than 15 countries.
- expected number of visitors: 12,000 professionals.
The relevance of an international specialized B2B event for the professionals of the market for commercial vehicles, coaches & buses, equipment and services is being proved by significant market development factors, such as:
- growing market for passenger transportation and the extension of traffic route networks.
- active development and growing demand on domestic tourism.
- forthcoming prominent cultural and sports events, including 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia.
- recent state regulations developments targeted at advanced passenger transport fleet renewal.
The 16th annual award "Commercial Vehicle of the Year in Russia" will become another significant add-on to the show. Through the years, the contest has gained the reputation of a scheduled event for the industry and will once again announce the nominees and the winners in such categories as "Bus of the year", "Truck of the year", "Box truck of the year", "Prospect of the year" as well as the traditional "Special prize" award.
- Biggest bus & coach exhibition
- Planned exhibition space: 10,000 m2
- More than 12.000 visitors
- Over 85 companies from more than 15 countries.